1.Definition of “Personal Information”
2.Collection and Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When the Company intends to receive personal information from customers, the Company shall clearly indicate the purpose of use, and collect personal information after obtaining the consent of the customer.
The purposes for which the Company shall use personal information are as follows:
- Confirming the contents of orders
- Shipping products, requesting payment, and contact for payment confirmation
- Answering inquiries and questions from customers, and sending materials
- Marketing activities aimed at improving and disseminating the Company’s services
3.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information provided to the Company by customers shall not be disclosed to any third party, except in the following cases:
- If the customer has given consent in advance
- Disclosure to a contractor to which the Company outsources its business, in order to provide services desired by the customer
- Disclosure in such a state that individual customers cannot be identified (statistical data, etc.)
- As required by law
4.Management of Personal Information
The Company maintains the utmost caution in the handling of customer personal information, with strict security measures to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, damage, or falsification.
5.Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
In the event that a customer requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. regarding the personal information provided to the Company by said customer, based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company shall first confirm that the request is from the customer in question, then shall conduct any investigations necessary without delay. Based on the results, the Company shall then disclose, correct, suspend the use of, etc. the personal information within a reasonable period of time. However, the preceding shall not apply in the event that the Company is not obligated to disclose, correct, suspend the use of, etc. personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law and/or other laws and regulations.
6.Compliance with Relevant Laws and Regulations
The Company shall comply with laws, regulations, and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
Gokayama Gassho no Sato
855 Suganuma, Nanto City, Toyama Prefecture 939-1973